30 August 2013

LOVE JESUS. LOVE OTHERS. LOVE WELL.

things have been quiet on the front of my blog for the past month, while I've been working behind the scenes.

almost one year ago, I decided to change things up on the old blog. I rebranded and bought a shiny new domain. a month or two later, I decided to switch from the free version of wordpress to blogger, mainly because I could have more control, design-wise.

when I tried to point that still-shiny domain over to blogger, the response I got from my provider was especially disappointing: for whatever reason, I wasn't allowed in to transfer the domain to my new website. I brushed it off, hoping I would be able to figure it out before it would expire anyway, and having a .blogspot in my URL wasn't so bad, even though I had paid for my own domain.

and now here we are, expiration time fast approaching, and the provider still will not let me in to transfer [or renew!] my domain.



instead of being negative, getting up in arms and bad-mouthing anyone, I'm taking the opportunity to step up, to get a bit more serious and sophisticated.

so keep watch over the next week as I roll out a whole new website and some more big news that I can't wait to share!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogging tips